Our Trusted Partners
We are a registered company in Ireland, Registered as Sullane Automation Ltd. Our registered address is, Ballymakeera, Macroom, Co.Cork, Ireland.
What Personal Information We Store
We use a variety of personal information depending on the circumstances under which personal information is made available to us. We may use personal information in the following circumstances.
(a) Business Contacts: We hold the names, job titles, employer details and professional contact details for various business contacts, including client contacts, supplier contacts and interested parties.
(b) Clients: Project Information: We may collect and use personal information of individuals that work for our clients. This can include names, project details, contact details and information about an individual’s work or role at our client.
(c) Training Services: If you have signed up to one of our training courses, we will process your name, job title, employer details, professional contact details.
(d) Job Applicants / Recruitment: Where you apply for a role with us, we will process the personal information you provide to us as part of your application and any interview selection process. You will ordinarily include your name, personal contact details, professional history, education and qualifications and references.
What and Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information
· To provide answers to you.
· To communicate with you by phone or email about potential recruitment/employment.
· To provide for orders or other activities between customers and purchasing.
· To provide you information about opportunities, services, products, contract, tenders.
· To provide you with the services you request.
· To apply for work at RT or provide recruitment services.
· To browse our Website.
· To provide remote customer support or access.
We may also collect the following information automatically when you use our Website or provide Remote access to services. IT information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address may be used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser, settings, browser plug-in types or versions, login details, including the operating system is used. We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties or publicly available sources, and combine that with information we collect through a Website. We do not purchase personal information on EU residents from third-party commercial marketing databases.
Who Will Your Personal Information Be Shared With
When you submit a CV details to apply for a job at RT, we may share some or all of that information with our customers or potential customers where it concerns projects or service we are providing directly to our customers. We may share your personal information with third parties who may take over some or all of the RT business in the future. We may preserve and share your personal information in response to legal requirements.
How We Gather Your Personal Information
(a) Business Contacts: These may be collected via forms or other various means, website, or in the course of business as usual correspondence with business contacts.
(b) Project Information: We may collect personal information held by our clients in the course of providing project services and installations. Personal information may be included in documentation we are required to assess as part of our business and will ordinarily be provided or made available to us by our client.
Why We Use Personal Information
We will use personal information for the following purposes: Business Contacts: We process the personal information of our business contacts as necessary for the legitimate interests of managing the day-to-day operation of our business, including correspondence, engaging with suppliers, and promoting our services to business contacts. Clients / Project Information: We may collect and use personal information of individuals that work for our clients. This can include names, contact details and information about an individual’s work or role. Training Services: If you have signed up to one of our training courses, we will process your name, job title, employer details, professional contact details and information about your performance on the training course. Job Applicants: Where you apply for a role with us, we will process the personal information you provide to us as part of your application and any interview selection process. This will ordinarily include your name, personal contact details, professional history, education and qualifications and references. We may also collect and use some special categories of personal data about job applicants. We process the personal information of job applicants for the legitimate interests of determining whether or not to employ a particular individual for a role in our organisation. Where we decide to employ a job applicant, we process their personal information for the purposes of entering into and performing our employment contract with the applicant.
How Long Do We Keep your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for a length of time appropriate to our business needs, being up to a maximum of 7 years. Your information will be deleted from our systems after 7 years if it is no longer needed, or earlier when you inform us that you wish all your data to be deleted. You can object to our use and storage of your personal information at any time, or tell us that you no longer wish to be contacted by RT.
Where We Store Your Information
RT will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is processed securely and in accordance with this Statement. All information you provide to RT is stored either on our own servers or on third party systems contracted to us. Our IT systems are maintained to current best practices. We take reasonable steps to procure, through contractual arrangements, that any third parties hosting our Website and other related services have adequate security measures in place to protect personal information.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
· Request information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances;
· Request that we rectify without undue delay any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
· In some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data or object to the processing of your data;
· Obtain restriction of processing in some circumstances;
· Object to any processing;
· In some circumstances, request that your personal data be transferred to you or a new provider if the data is processed automatically (Please note, that we retain only a copy of certain data collected from you not an original. Furthermore we do not avail of systems that make automated decisions based on your data);
· If we are processing any data for which you have given consent, you may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent; and
· Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland, this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner;
Any enquiries regarding the above rights or if you wish to exercise any of these rights or any other rights provided for in this Statement please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org